Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mimi Faust: "I Was Sick To My Stomach"

 
"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" reality television stars Stevie J. and Joseline Hernandez spoke about their love for each other in a recent interview. This time around, Stevie J. and Mimi Faust got together for a sit down of their own and discussed Joseline's pregnancy and how they feel about her.
Mimi says she found out about Joseline's pregnancy while at a restaurant and says the news made it literally tough to swallow.
"When I sat down at the restaurant. If you look closely, you see me swallow very hard. If you look back [at the episode], I swallowed like I swallowed a damn golf ball or something."
"It makes me sick to my stomach, because I don't know what they tape or what they tape when they tape. So to see this, watching this along with the rest of the world and having to listen to everyone's opinion and their judgments about it. I mean... It's sickening. I don't even have another word for it.
"I have not seen Joseline. Where would I possibly ever see Joseline? If I did see Joseline, I doubt that we would speak about it. Speak to each other for what? Why?"
Stevie J. also jumped in and shared his thoughts on Joseline's pregnancy, especially when she told Mimi about it at the restaurant.
"At the end of day, it was a conversation I thought I should've had with Joseline before she met with Mimi. That threw me for a loop, but once again, you got to be on point and be ready for anything, especially when your life is being filmed. I was thrown in the fire, and I had to come out pure gold."
I hope I find me a woman like Mimi, just let me dog her out on National TV in front of millions and doesn't do anything about it.  No back bone, I can get another woman pregnant, and I can leave with my jump off in front of her.  Much respect to you Stevie J.  I tilt my hat to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment