"Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" reality TV stars Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J. had nothing but good things to say about each other in a recent interview. During the sit down, the two spoke about a number of topics including Stevie J's physique and their feelings on Hernandez having her own language.
From the very beginning, Hernandez poured on the positive comments when she was asked what continually attracts her to Stevie.
"He's a f***ing genius. That's what's keeping me here. The way he thinks. He's a genius. I'm not going anywhere."
Stevie followed up her statements by saying "At the end of the day it's more or less, you know people just see the exterior and see what it is on the surface but they haven't been with us from the get go. When we first met each other and formulated a great plan and an idea together that would take over the world and the same thought process we have is equivalent to 5 million people".
Stevie responded quite vehemently when Joseline was asked how she felt when she was called a man. "Let me say something first, I've been in this industry for years and I f**k with all the baddest b****es in the industry. So what would make a motherf***er think that she wouldn't be the ultra baddest b***h in the game?"
Source: theurbandaily.com
This is the most ridiculous relationship I've ever seen. I'm glad there both getting their 15 minutes of fame because this same time next year nobody will care anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment