George Zimmerman now has the ability to leave Seminole County. A Florida judge decided on Friday that Zimmerman should be able to travel outside the area to meet with lawyers at other offices.
Judge Kenneth Lester will be adjusting Zimmerman's bond to assuage the new ruling, but Zimmerman still cannot go any further than Orange County. He also won't truly be able to travel freely, since he'll be under GPS tracking at all times.
Zimmerman's lawyer, Mike O'Mara also claimed Zimmerman should not be limited to Seminole County for safety reasons. "I don't think he needs to be limited to Central Florida. I don't think he needs to be limited to Florida because of some of the threat and danger that's still out there," said O'Mara.
Source: hiphopwired.com
I don't understand how he's even able to get out. If that was a black person that had murdered a young innocent white kid, he wouldn't get bail.
No comments:
Post a Comment