During a recent interview with SiriusXM Radio, comedian D.L. Hughley made some rather bold and controversial statements about President Obama. He criticized the president for being too calm and intellectual when he is dealing with criticism against his policies in office. It is because of Obama's cool and calm demeanor, that Hughley stated that when Obama is making his intellectual responses, he is "closer to being a white kid."
He also stated that Obama's calm demeanor should be filled with more passion when he addresses the public in order to really stir up some enthusiasm from those who will be dictating who will be the president in office during the next election. Some people have come forth and stated that they feel as though Hughley's comments are just a ploy to help promote his new book, I Want You to Shut The F*ck Up: How The Audacity of Dopes is Ruining America.
Source: bossip.com
I guess since D.L Hugley isn't funny he has to make up for it in some way or another. I guess publicity any way you can get it is the best way to keep yourself relevant.
No comments:
Post a Comment