Beanie Sigel has some very personally driven negative thoughts about the tax laws and system that runs the United States. He'll be making the transition to prison life in less than three weeks and in a recent interview with RapFix Live, Beans compared his situation with that of the notorious Chicago mobster Al Capone back in the 1920's.
"I was Al Capone. You can't get me on this, you gonna get me on that, can't get me on that, so you know the Al Capone story -- taxes. If I fix your roof and you wanna pay me in 20 pounds of bananas, do you think Uncle Sam wants 45 percent of my bananas? But because you paying me $400,000 in currency he wants a part of that, but my mom don't got no brother named Sam, so I don't have no Uncle Sam."
Source: hiphopblog.com
No comments:
Post a Comment