Insight on Celebrity issues as well as Social issues in the Media. Entertainment but will hopefully help some people. Will try to give you a little bit of drama in my personal life from time to time. Sex, sports, drugs, and entertainment is what this country was built off of.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
"Two Notorious B.I.G. Musical Writers Caught Stealing $888 Worth of Books"
Alfred "Paper Love" Green and Raheim Pope went into the Westport Barnes and Noble, gathered a large amount of books and fled the store without paying. Police investigating the crime found the books in a nearby Jaguar and connected it to the two men. After not cooperating, Green told the policeman the key was in Pope's rectum. The key did in fact turn out to be in the guy's butt.
Source: allhiphop.com
This is the nastiest thing I've ever heard. This guy is actually working a production for the B.I.G? He should be fired and not for stealing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment