Insight on Celebrity issues as well as Social issues in the Media. Entertainment but will hopefully help some people. Will try to give you a little bit of drama in my personal life from time to time. Sex, sports, drugs, and entertainment is what this country was built off of.
Monday, July 2, 2012
"Missing Adrian"
I wonder if he's watching me from up above or is he somewhere suffering? He wasn't like a brother to me, he was my brother. Even though we didn't talk much he and I always held a special bond. If I could just see him one more time I would let him know how much he meant and what other possibilities where available to him.
He was a little older, skin tone was a little lighter, and was a little taller than me. His life mattered. To see someone with so much to live for vanish into thin air, is beyond disbelief to me. Apart of me is no longer. I don't think I will rest a good nights sleep until I know who, what, where, and why he was taken away from us. Still looking for clues. Watching cars pass by with a close eye. Looking to see if anyone is watching me. Even though I'm in another city you just never know.
Wonder if I will ever see him again? This is going to be a long process for me to get over, so forgive me friends and family if every now and then I get a little quiet. I'm just thinking about Adrian. Just give me time to let my thoughts pass.
For those that know. Missing Adrian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment