Insight on Celebrity issues as well as Social issues in the Media. Entertainment but will hopefully help some people. Will try to give you a little bit of drama in my personal life from time to time. Sex, sports, drugs, and entertainment is what this country was built off of.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
"Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal"
Pattinson is said to be “heartbroken and angry” by the betrayal of Stewart, who was caught in a series of incriminating photos that show her in a steamy makeout session with the much-older Sanders.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected,” the “Twilight” actress said in a statement.
“This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Source: nydailynews.com
You want to think that you can have a real relationship in this business, the truth of the matter is that everybody is having sex with everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment